Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bonjour

Bonjour  !I want to start off saying don’t think reading this means you know me .On the happier note ,the name is Miera .I’ve been shining since September 8 of 1992 ,which means I’m a virgo .Living in an island .I'm not a good talker about myself .I've been told that I seem shy when you first meet me . But once you get to know me ,it can be hard to get me to be quiet .I don't fucking care what race you are, what gender , what sexual orientation , where you came from ,how ugly or how aesthetic you are ,what you did ,what you do ,I don't give a shit about you ,as long as you give me respect ,I'll return the favor .Sadly ,I do not accept most people .I’ll approve you based on your quality .I have a perfect life .I wouldn't want to change anything .I love my family ,I love them .The family .We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste ,coveting one another's desserts ,hiding shampoo ,borrowing money ,locking each other out of our rooms ,inflicting pain ,loving ,laughing , defending ,and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together .My friends ,love them .I do have a bestfriends ,topfriends ,’panda geng ‘ ,simply friends .If all my friends were to jump off a bridge ,I would not follow ,I would be at the bottom to catch them when they fall .I love music .Who isn’t right ?For me ,music is enough for a lifetime ,but a lifetime is not enough for music .If you read this ,thank you .If not ,whatever .I don’t care .Antío . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment